This week I used a pork loin roast from Shopease Foods cut it into smaller pieces to go into the foil packs. I find with this recipe you could also put in chicken, pork chops, and even a hamburger pattie.
1/2 cup Barbeque Sauce
1/4 cup Honey
2 tsp Cumin
4 Pork Chops or Chicken Breasts
4 Cobs of Corn cut into thirds
4 medium Potato Sliced
6 Carrots cut into sticks
1. Heat gas grill or get campfire started. Mix together BBQ sauce and Honey and set aside.
2. Spray tin foil with cooking spray.
3. Fill with meat, potatoes, carrots and corn on the cob top with 3 Tbsp of sauce.
4. Close foil up and seal edges.
5. Cook at medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes depending on cut of meat.
Do you go camping or to the trailer in the summer? Do you have a favorite meal you cook on the campfire?
*** It's just my life... was supplied meat and cookware from www.ShopeaseFoods.com. The recipes, video and photos are my own. The opinions and comments on this blog are those of the author. ***