9/21 Let's talk books this week
9/21 Let's talk books this week.
1. Name a few of your favorite books.
My favourite book as a child was Dr Seuss, In A People House I would always make family members read it to me over and over again. I have to say as an adult only one favourite book comes to mind and it is Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger. I do like many different writers right now Jodi Picoult is a favourite read of mine.
2. Is there an author that you don't like, yet so many people seem to love?
Not that I can think of I just really don't enjoy any romance books at all.
3. Name a book to film adaptation that you really like.
Name one you think was done poorly.
One is not really coming to mind but I am sure I do have some.
4. Where do you buy your books?
thrift stores, yard sales, local bookstore, Sams Club
5. What genre do you read the most?
I would have to say I like to read a mix of genres.
6. What genre do you dislike?
Romance are my least likely read.
7. Is there a book that has changed your life?
Absolutely. Animal Vegetable Miracle I highly recommend this read for everyone.
8. Have you ever met an author? What author would you like to meet?
This is a good question one which I can't even answer. I don't think I could just pick on author there are too many good ones out there.
till next time...