Week 3 ~ Day 2 and Day 3
Today was a fun day homeschooling learning about rain and spring and rainbows.
We sand the song... Little Cabin in the woods with the hand motions today for those of you who don't know the song.... here are the words with what the motion you do with the words.
- Little cabin in the wood (trace a cabin outline with your index fingers)
- A little old man by the window stood (hand above eyes)
- Saw a rabbit hopping by (two fingers of one hand like rabbit ears, hopping)
- Knocking at his door (knock with fist)
- "Help me! Help me! Help me!" he said, (throw arms up for each "help me")
- "Or the hunter will shoot me dead!" (make a finger gun, point, and shoot)
- "Come little rabbit, come with me, (welcome gesture with hands)
- Happy we will be." (hug yourself)