Almond Coconut Granola
A crunchy almond coconut homemade breakfast cereal; this granola is delicious with raisins, dates, or chopped fresh fruit
16 cups quick oats
4 cups coconut
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup slivered almonds
2 cups oil
2 cups water
1 cup honey
1 cup brown sugar
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon almond extract
1. Mix oats, coconut, cornmeal, and almonds in large bowl.
2. In aother bowl or blender, mix remaing ingredients. (I use the blender.)
3. Combine all and stir well. Spread onto two greased baking sheets or in a large baking dish.
4. Bake at 200 degrees for 4-6 hours (or overnight) or until granola is dried and lightly browned. Stir once during baking.
5. Allow granola to cool, and store in an airtight container. Serve with raisins, dates, or chopped fresh fruit.