Thoughts from March... welcome AprilI love starting a new month it is such a fresh start.
I am going to look back on March and see how it went... what we could have done differently...
- Thrift shopping spent $2.28 on a doll for little one and some magazines I wanted to read I love recipes!!!
- now using all cloth bags for all our shopping and they hold so much more
- forgot menu plan last week.... things go smother when I menu plan
- got our tax refund and then extra due to an over payment of pay back money to EI YEAH!!!
- continued to use the library for viewing and reading material is it FREE!
- went to visit new born chicks that were hatched for FREE again!
- saved tons by shopping the sales and using my coupons!