La Roche-Posay Canada is helping families - #100families
100 families across Canada live a more comfortable life with eczema, one bottle at a time. When my daughter was a baby she had infantile eczema which was very common, so we were not too concerned about it and we were told that she would grow out of it. We found the exact opposite happened, it seemed to get worse as she got older. I can't even begin to count the different steroid creams we have gone through.
This is why I am so excited to share with you the program that La Roche-Posay Canada is doing.
Since January, La Roche-Posay Canada has been helping 100 families, that were chosen by dermatologists across Canada, live a more comfortable life with eczema.
The good news for you if you have a child suffering from eczema is that La Roche-Posay is adding 16 families to the program. Each family will receive:
- Continuous eczema support
- Information and education to help families better manage their eczema and improve their quality of life
- A supply of Lipikar Baume AP and Lipikar Syndet at no cost from December to February
To be chosen as a family, La Roche-Posay Canada Facebook fans can submit their story to email@example.com between Nov. 1st - Nov. 18th and tell in 500 words or less:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Name & age of child with eczema
- About your child’s condition
- What joining the program means to you
- What becoming a La Roche-Posay ambassador means to you
To keep up with the program be sure to follow La Roche-Posay on Twitter and like them on Facebook.