Exciting changes at Boston Pizza #BPKidsProgram
The sun was shining and it was a great day to drive down to Yonge and Sheppard to go to our local Boston Pizza to have lunch and enjoy some great food from their new kids menu as well as their Adult menu.
We were greeted at our table with the cutest little box for our daughter to explore and play with. This little box allows her to have some fun colouring and playing checkers while I get to actually talk to the other adults at the table. Kudos to Boston Pizza for not only thinking of the kids but also the parents who need to to talk uninterrupted for a while.
We also had the pleasure of sitting with Jenn and her three lovely children. Jenn blogs over at One Blog, One Family and I had the pleasure of speaking French with her oldest son who attends a French Immersion school in their hometown. Seriously Jenn your children were so well behaved!
|Picture Taken by Mr DomesticMomma with SnyMed phone!|
Boston Pizza have made some changes to their Kids Menu offering some great alternatives like Pizza Pinwheels, Pizza Dogs and Chopstick Chicken n' Rice. They have the usual side dishes of fries, caesar salad and tossed salad but they have also added steamed vegetables that my daughter was excited to see since she just LOVES broccoli and cauliflower.
|Boston Cheese Steak Sandwich, Spaghetti & Fries - Kids Menu, Meat Pizza, and Worms & Dirt for dessert|
Here is the good news for my readers Boston Pizza has given It's just my life... a $35 Gift Card to give away to one of my lucky readers so they can try out the new menu options themselves and they don't have to take my word for it. Also with a minimum donation of $5 to the Boston Pizza Foundation you receive one (1) FREE Kids Meal per visit with a minimum $14.00 purchase (excluding value of Kids Meal, gratuities, taxes and alcoholic beverages.) You can even use the card on the day you purchase it! Talk about a win/win situation. Helping others and saving money all at the same time.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via G+, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
- If contacted as the winner you have 24 hours to reply.
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2012 ~ 12:01 AM EST
Open to Canada Only!
WINNER: Andie R.
WINNER: Andie R.
** Disclosure: Posted by It's just my life... on behalf of Boston Pizza. We received complimentary lunch and a gift card for review purposes. Prize provided by Boston Pizza. Opinions and comments on this blog are those of the author. **