I just turned 45 last week and I have been using Olay Total Effects now for two months and I can honestly say I do notice a difference. I am kind of kicking myself for not using Olay much sooner. I could have shaved many more years off my age if I started using it earlier. I guess the good thing is I started using it. Better late than never.
On of my favourite things from the Olay Total Effects line is the Olay Total Effects Daily Anti-Aging UV Moisturizer Plus Touch of Foundation Cream, I actually use it every day and for me that is a biggie. It is easy to apply and goes on so nicely it feels like nothing on my skin. It provides seven anti-aging benefits including appearance minimization, nourishing moisturization, subtle appearance firming, brightening, gentle exfoliation, pore appearance refinement and anti oxidants. It helps renew, restore and protect against UV rays for aging skin with the added benefit of sheer foundation for immediate tone improvement.
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Eye Cream Line and Dark Circle Minimizing Brush helps to instantly reduce the appearance of darkness under the eye all in one sweep of a brush. It contains a daily under-eye moisturizer that hydrates to firm skin’s appearance and minimizes the look of fine lines and a hint of tint instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles.
Olay Total Effects Refreshing Citrus Scrub offers an invigorating scrub that cleanses your skin without over-drying. Formulated with oil-absorbing beads, it gently exfoliates and cleanses thoroughly while the citrus-kissed formula refreshed your skin.
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Night Moisturizer provides deep hydration and helps fight signs of aging with a vitamin-rich complex designed to smooth away the appearance of discolouration and age spots as you sleep.
Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting Eye Treatment treats the sensitive and delicate skin under the eye that needs to be treated with TLC. This treatment diminishes the look of under-eye darkness and helps to fight seven signs of aging.
Win the five Olay Total Effects products outlined above valued at over $140.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via G+, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
- If contacted as the winner you have 24 hours to reply.
- Only ONE prize pack win per person
- Entry is via the Rafflecopter widget below.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2013 ~ 12:00 AM EST
Open to Canada ONLY
** Disclosure: Posted by It's just my life... in participation with the #PGmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. Prize pack provided by P&G. The opinions and comments on this blog are those of the author. **