Pizza Pasta Bake for Tastebud Tuesday
Today is Tastebud Tuesday on my blog. I always cook from scratch and would love to share some of my tried and true recipes with all of my readers. I will make note of all substitutions I make on the recipes that differ from the original. Usually I only make substitutions for food allergies and due to my daughter having Crohns Disease.
I hope you enjoy this new feature on my blog!
- Brown meat with onions, season with salt and pepper.
- Combine drained meat mix with macaroni and spaghetti sauce.
- Place half of mix into a greased 9 x 13 greased baking dish.
- Top with half of pepperoni and cheese.
- All mushrooms may be added to the casserole, if desired.
- Repeat layers except mushrooms.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This has been a tried and true recipe for my family and we often serve this with a salad and some garlic bread. It makes great leftovers for lunch the next day!