Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole
We made this for dinner tonight and it was a huge hit in our house so I thought I would share the recipe with all of my readers.
2 Chicken Breasts (cut into 1inch cubes)
8 to 10 Red Potatoes (cut into 1 inch cubes)
1/3 cup Olive Oil
1 1/2 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Pepper
1 Tbsp Paprika
2 Tbsps Garlic Powder
3 Tbsp Hot Sauce (Optional)
1 cup Green Onion
8 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups Cheese (I mixed feta, mozz and medium cheddar)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Mix olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce in a bowl.
- Dice potatoes and add them to bowl of olive oil.
- Coat 9x13 Baking Dish with cooking spray.
- Bake potatoes for 45 minutes turning them every 15 minutes.
- Put cubed chicken in the bowl to marinate until potatoes are cooked.
- Mix green onion, bacon and cheese in a bowl.
- Once potatoes are done add raw chicken on top.
- Layer Cheese mixture over top of chicken.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes until chicken is cooked and bubbly.