The Mommy of all Baby Events is Here Oct 10-24 #PGMom
Having a new baby is a lot of work and balancing being at home with a new baby. Or you are busy with working and keeping up with your home. Either way your time is valuable and Loblaws knows how valuable time is by making shopping convenient for parents.
From October 10 - 24th, Loblaws store will offer fabulous promotions and events from cooking classes, dietitian demos, special sales and fun contests.Check out your local Loblaws store to find out more, or go to themommyofallbabyevents.ca! (Also available at Dominion stores in Newfoundland and Labrador only.)
Tips and Tricks to help make the most of a trip from P&G:
- Check the fridge before leaving the house and make a list of what you need to buy. Don't waste time wandering the aisles trying to remember what you are in need of.
- Make a meal plan for the week using items you have on hand. Then, while shopping pick up exactly what you are in need of. Thus, meaning less trips to the store throughout the week.
- Why not bring a friend along? If time is limited you can split up and each take a section of the store, shopping for each other in that section. Or, if time isn't an issue, one mom can watch the babies while the other mom shops, and then switch.
- It may not be the most romantic date ever, but a trip to the store without children makes for a less stressful shopping spree. Book a babysitter, or leave the kids with a family member and go shopping as a couple.
- Make your shopping destination a store which offers one-stop shopping from baby essentials, grocery items, health & beauty and clothing for the whole family.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events. The opinions on this blog are my own.