100 Years of P&G in Canada #PGMom
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
I have many fond memories of spending time with both my grandmothers as a young girl and helping them around the house. My grandmothers didn't have a lot of money and they always wanted to make sure the money they did spend was spent well on products that worked. It is not a surprise that you could always spot Ivory Soap and Head and Shoulders on the shelves in their homes. I remember bathing in the lake at my grandparents house and they always brought down Ivory Soap to lather up with.
It is no surprise that this month marks P&G’s 100th anniversary in Canada! To mark this significant achievement, we’re looking back on some of the major milestones and celebrating the iconic products that Canadians have come to know and love over the past century with this infographic.
~~ WIN ~~
One lucky It's Just My Life... reader will win:
- Tide Original Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent, 48 Loads 2.21 L
- Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 120 Count
- Pantene Pro-V Classic All Hair Types Shampoo 375 mL
- Pantene Pro-V Classic Clean Conditioner 355 mL
- Ivory Soap Bars – 10 Bars
- Bounty Basic Paper Towels 6 Mega Rolls