10 BOREDOM BUSTERS WHEN STUCK INDOORSThe weather has been really unpredictable lately - raining one day and then a heat wave the next day. Even with a pool in our backyard sometimes it is to hot to be outside. We always have a variety of indoor activities we like to do because you never know when you will get stuck inside.
I thought I would share some of our favourite indoor activities with you to help you beat boredom on those indoor days.
1. Board Games - We love to play board games some of our favourites are Blokus, Headbands and Simon Swipe.
2. Grab a blanket and my a fort to feel like you are camping indoor.
3. Have an indoor Treasure Hunt.
4. Electronic Games - some of our favourite ones are Heads Up, Speech Jammer
5. Jigsaw Puzzles - pull out a jigsaw puzzle and see how fast you can put it together.
6. Bake - why not whip up something for dessert to eat that night.
7. Crafting - if you have crafters in your house why not pull out your supplies and see what you can create.
8. Learn to Draw - do a search on YouTube and learn to draw or practice your handwriting.
9. Karaoke - hit YouTube again for some singing with your family we do this one often.
10. Read - pick up that book that has been sitting on your self forever.