Say Good-Bye to Saggy Diapers with new Pampers Cruisers! #MomsShopWalmart with #SagtoSwag
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.
I was that parent that the minute my child's diaper got saggy off it would come and I would go through tons of diapers in a day. I couldn't believe how much diapers changed from my first baby to my last baby but they always changed for the better. Pampers has done it again - they have improved their diapers once again!
As babies grow, develop and explore their world, they need a diaper that allows them to play freely, provides a great fit and stays drier. The #1-selling diaper worldwide, Pampers is introducing a new and improved Pampers Cruisers diapers with Extra Absorb Channels that help little ones stay drier and doesn’t sag like an ordinary diaper.
While a poor fitting or saggy diaper can limit babies’ freedom of movement, the new Pampers Cruisers have three absorbent channels in the core of the diaper that distribute wetness evenly so babies can go from #sagtoswag, moving to their own beat without restriction!
About the new Cruisers:
- New Pampers Cruisers has three separate channels, unlike ordinary diapers, which have one unstructured core.
- The unique channel structure helps evenly distribute wetness from front to back.
- The new design provides noticeably better fit and doesn’t sag like ordinary diapers. (Based on size 4 vs. a leading value brand)
- A thin core to help lock away wetness and provide up to 12 hours of protection.
- Pampers best protection and fit with fun Sesame Street character designs.
It’s time for babies to show off their one-of-a-kind swag in Pampers Cruisers! Pick up the new and improved Pampers Cruisers at Walmart stores or at the click of the mouse at Walmart.ca, Canada’s one-stop-shop for baby needs. At Walmart.ca, you can also learn more about the new technology and watch a video that demonstrates why the innovative design helps the diapers move with your active baby.
~ GIVEAWAY TIME ~
To celebrate the new Pampers Cruisers, P&G is offering one It's Just My Life Canadian Reader a $50 Walmart Gift Card! You can stock up on Pampers and more.