Banana Bread Recipe |(Video Included) #WhatsCookingWednesday
After posting my Banana Bread photo on instagram and facebook I was asked to share my recipe with all of you. So here is my go to banana bread recipe. I do make a gluten free one sometimes but this is not it. Sorry didn't have the ingredients on hand yesterday to make my gluten free one but I will share that recipe with you next time. But until then please enjoy this banana goodness!
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
3 to 4 mashed overripe bananas (medium)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and baking soda together and set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar then add beaten eggs and mashed bananas.
- Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients until combined.
- Put into a loaf pan. I have a larger loaf pan.
- In my larger loaf pan in my oven it takes about 50 minutes to bake but time could vary depending on your oven just remember to insert a toothpick to make sure it is done.