COOKIE PIZZA (Video Included) #WhatsCookingWednesday
i am changing things up this week and post a Cookie Pizza that was a big hit here at our house and when I shared it on instagram a lot of people asked about how to make it.
1 pkg Refrigerated Cookie Dough (we used Milk Chocolate Cookie)
1 pkg Reese Pieces
1 pkg M&Ms mini
1 Chocolate Bar (your favourite)
1 pkg Marshmallows
1. Preheat over to 350*. Grease a 12 inch pizza pan.
2. Layer Cookie Dough on the bottom of the pan to cover the whole pizza pan.
3. Bake at 350* for 16 minutes.
4. Layer marshmallows on the cookie while it is still warm and then put it back into the oven for 2 to 3 minutes until browned.
5. Let cool for about 3 to 5 minutes, decorate pizza with m&ms and Reese Pieces.
6. Crush chocolate bar and sprinkle it on the top of the pizza like you would cheese.
What is a dessert you like to prepare for a treat for your family?