Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
* 4 pounds russet/white potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
* 1 teaspoons chili powder
* 1 teaspoon season salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted (I spray mine on and sometimes just use EVOO or Avacado Oil)
* 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
* 1 (8 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
* Bacon pieces to liking
- Bake potatoes for about 1 hour the night before at 400*F.
- The next day put potatoes in the crockpot with Cheese and Ranch Dressing and bacon pieces.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours until cheese is melted.