10 Things To Do Instead Of Spending Money
This year we are doing the mindful spending journey with a huge emphasis on spending time over spending money. I thought I would share with all of you some of the things we are doing instead of spending money but still having a lot of fun.
1. Take you pet for a walk - I try to do this every day and explore different areas close to home. My puppy is little so long walks are out of the question for her.
2. Read a book - That book that has been sitting on your shelf collecting dust but you keep it because you really want to read it. Time to blow the dust off the book and read it.
3. Have a movie marathon or binge watch a tv show - Thanks to Netflix it makes it easy to binge watch a tv show in a few sittings. If you don't have Netflix you could borrow a movie from the library.
4. Rearrange the furniture in your home - Think about trying a different look in your living room or bedroom to see how you like it.
5. Visit an art gallery or museum during the free time. - Most museums or art galleries have a free time when you can enter. Take advantage of those times.
6. Practice Yoga - Yoga is very relaxing and you don't have to go to a studio to do yoga. You can look on YouTube for many free youtube instruction videos.
7. Pamper yourself with a bath. - Make some bath bombs to add to the bath before stepping into the tub.
8. Visit family or friends. - The friends and family you always say you need to get together but never have time to go visit it is time to head over for a cup of tea and visit them.
9. Get rid of clutter. - Go around and collect the things you do not use or need and either list them for sale or donate them to someone who can use them.
10. Go on a bike ride. - Oil the chain on your bike and pump up the tires before you head out for a bike ride.
So many things to do without spending a dime. What are some activities you do that take little to no money to do?