10 Things to Toss From Your Child's Room Now
Keeping my children's rooms tidy has always been a chore. It seems like no matter what you do the clutter just seems to multiply. Children like to collect many things and keep everything. I know it our house it has only been in the last 6 months that my daughter has been interested in purging things from her room.
Over years of purging and cleaning my kids bedroom, I have developed a way to toss things out of their room faster without too much of fight from them. Here is a list of items that are easy to get rid of from their room:
1. Socks without a match
2. Board games missing pieces
3. Broken toys
4. Warn down crayons
5. Books that are out of their age range
6. Shoes that don't fit
7. Stuffed animals that are just collecting dust
8. Dried out markers or pens that don't work anymore.
9. Toys they no longer play with
10. Trinkets they have no interest in keeping any longer.
My best advice is to include your children in this tossing process. If they make the decision to get rid of something there is less chance they will be looking for it down the road. Trust me I am speaking from experience.