Crispy Chicken Thighs and Roasted Vegetables Sheet Pan Meal (Video Included) #WhatsCookingWednesdayI love making sheet pan meals because clean up is so easy and it is very quick to prepare leaving me with time to shuttle my daughter off to her activities in the evening or on an off night spend some extra time with my family. The beauty of this recipe is that you can use whatever vegetables your family likes as well as their favourite seasonings. Today I used parsley and carrots and caulflower but feel free to change it up to suit your family.
I am still using meat that was packaged in early November from Shopease Foods from my freezer and it has no freezer burn at all. I love that the packages are sealed so well that I don't have to worry about the quality of my meat even months after it was delivered.
Crispy Chicken Thighs and Roasted Vegetables
4 Bone In, Skin On Chicken Thighs, salt and peppered
6 potatoes cleaned and cut into wedges
6 carrots cut length wise
1 1/2 TBSP Olive Oil
2 TSP Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place parchment paper on a rims sheet pan.
3. Place Chicken Thighs on the pan and season how you wish
4. Cook for about 20 minutes
5. Toss vegetables in olive oil and add to the pan that has the chicken on it.
6. Sprinkle with herb of your choosing.
7. Back into the oven it goes until potatoes and vegetables are cooked. Usually about 20 to 25 minutes.
*** It's just my life... was supplied meat and cookware from www.ShopeaseFoods.com. The recipes, video and photos are my own. The opinions and comments on this blog are those of the author. ***