Easy Garlic Chicken Thighs (Video Included) #WhatsCookingWednesdayToday is a recipe that my family loves but it does take a little more work in that you have to keep basting the chicken as it cooks. I find just setting the timer helps me stay on track when cooking this chicken.
It is hard to believe but we are still using up our Shopease Foods meat order from November. Having a freezer full of meat to enjoy for the year has been great on my food budget and kept me away from the grocery stores and buying impulse items is at an all-time low in our house.
Easy Garlic Chicken Thighs
· 1/2 cup butter
· 3 tablespoons minced garlic
· 3 tablespoons soy sauce
· 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
· 1 tablespoon dried parsley
· 6 boneless chicken thighs, with skin
· dried parsley, to taste
Directions1. Preheat the oven to 375*. Lightly grease a baking pan.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley. Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
3. Arrange chicken on the baking pan, and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some of the mixture for basting.
4. Bake at 375* for 30 minutes, turn and baste after 15 minutes. Switch to Broiler and cook 10 minutes on each side.
5. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
*** It's just my life... was supplied meat and cookware from www.ShopeaseFoods.com. The recipes, video and photos are my own. The opinions and comments on this blog are those of the author. ***