5 MINUTE S'MORES (Video Included) #WhatsCookingWednesday
Shaylin has been asking to do a takeover of my What's Cooking Wednesday and this week I finally allowed her to do it. She loves cooking and she wanted to share this recipe with all of you.
There is no campfire needed and the only help you would have to give your children is melting the chocolate. Definitely a kid friendly recipe for the kitchen.
1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips, Melted
20 Large Marshmallows
2. Assemble all items on a working surface so you can start assembling.
3. Put a bit of chocolate on the end of the stick like a q-tip.
4. Push stick into center of marshmallow but not through.
5. Put marshmallow into chocolate.
6. Run coated marshmallow in graham cracker crumbs.
NOTE: You can use any kind fo chocolate just be sure to melt it first.
These would make a perfect treat for friends getting together for a day by the pool or even a party.
Do your kids like to cook in the kitchen if so what are some of their favourite things to make?